As the fast-paced world of Blockchain continues to speed off into the future, many of us may feel a bit disoriented as to where we should get our information from and who truly is leading the market’s innovation and creativity.
Well, look no further! I have created a list of books and reference points to utilize on your journey in the world of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. This list should provide you with greater context (and updates) as to how multiple Blockchains are evolving over time.
4 Best Books to Read on Blockchain
- Ethereum by Henning Diedrich
- Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
- Blockchain Applications: A Hands On Approach by Arshdeep Bahga and Vijay Madisetti
- Introducing Ethereum and Solidity by Chris Dannen
3 Best Online Blockchain Resources
- CoinTelegraph — they have an App too!!
- Crypt0 (with a zero at the end)
5 People/Organizations to Follow
- Vitalik — Founder of Ethereum
- Michael del Castillo — Blockchain Writer for CoinDesk
- Charles Dearing — Blockchain Writer for CoinTelegraph
- ConsenSys — Leading firm around real-word Blockchain app development
- Vanessa Grellet — Executive Director of ConsenSys Enterprise and Social Impact
What do you think? Which resources have you found the most helpful?